AVENUE ROAD is a North American based furniture retailer, manufacturer and distributor engaged in both residential and contract markets, offering classic-contemporary designs with timeless style and enduring quality.
AVENUE ROAD is currently seeking an experienced full-time ARCHITECTURAL DESIGN AND SALES EXECUTIVE to join their Vancouver Avenue Road team. The Architectural Design and Sales Executive focuses on space design and outside sales for architectural brands (kitchens, doors, tiles, and bathroom and kitchen fixtures). In this role, the candidate will report to the Director of Sales and Business Development, Vancouver.
- Handle sales of all architectural product lines including sales quotations, budget planning, client negotiations, order management, installations, and on-going relationship management
- Project management: monitoring timelines, ensuring deadlines are met
- Building and nurturing new and existing relationships within the A&D and Developer industry
- Competitive analysis and benchmarking
- Contribute to the overall conquest and retention strategies
- Sales monitoring, sales analysis, and pricing strategy
- Manage and achieve quarterly and annual sales targets
- Negotiate with trades for installations and overall projects
- On-going sales monitoring and analysis of all architectural sales activities
- Additional responsibilities as requested or required
- Architectural Design experience (3-5 years) required
- Strong relationships in the Architectural, Design and Development communities
- Strong understanding of architectural plans; Experience with AutoCAD software an asset
- Excellent presentation skills, with the ability to speak articulately and concisely in group settings
- Superior troubleshooting and problem-solving skills, active listener, and critical thinker
- Availability to work Saturdays (approx. 2 per month)
- Highly organized and ability to multitask in a dynamic team environment
- Excellent computer skills in Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel, and Word
- Experience with inventory/database, preferable SAP
- Second language an asset; Simplified Chinese preferred
Avenue Road is an Equal Opportunity Employer and welcomes applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in the selection process.
While we thank all applicants, only those under consideration will be contacted for an interview. No telephone calls and NO AGENCIES calls please.