AVENUE ROAD is currently seeking an experienced full-time Sales Executive. As a well-organized sales or design professional, you will develop sales opportunities within our retail and trade business while maintaining excellent customer relations. In this role, the candidate will report directly to the Director, Sales & Business Development.
About AVENUE ROAD
AVENUE ROAD is a Toronto-based furniture distributor and manufacturer offering outstanding classic-contemporary interior designs with timeless style, enduring quality and intuitive functionality. Targeting both residential and commercial applications, AVENUE ROAD incorporates sustainable and eco-conscious production techniques. To create and expand its unique and innovative furniture portfolio, AVENUE ROAD builds upon a network of experienced and competent industrial designers, suppliers, and marketers.
If you’re interested in this role, please share your resume with us at weishauptdesign.bamboohr.com/jobs.
Duties will include, but not limited to:
- Strong focus on outside sales and business development
- Lead generation in new and existing market segments
- Cultivate new relationships with prospective clients and maintain existing relationships
- Develop sales and penetration strategies
- Manage and/or oversee sales activities including quotations, budget planning, client negotiations, order management, deliveries, and on-going relationship management
- Sales monitoring, analysis and reporting on sales activities
- Manage and achieve quarterly and annual sales targets
- Additional responsibilities as requested or required
Skills / Attributes
- Outside sales experience (3-5 years)
- Interior Design or knowledge of furniture design, an asset
- Strong relationships with Developers and Influencers
- Ability to multitask in a dynamic team environment
- Driver's license and access to a vehicle
- Strong organizational skills and detail orientation
- Excellent computer skills in Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel and Word
- Experience with inventory/database, preferably SAP
- Second language an asset
WDG is an Equal Opportunity Employer and welcomes applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in the selection process.
While we thank all applicants, only those under consideration will be contacted for an interview. No telephone calls and NO AGENCIES calls, please.
Your application was submitted successfully.