AVENUE ROAD is currently seeking qualified Sales Executives to join the New York City Team. Sales Executives are focused on lead generation, cultivating new and maintaining existing relationships within the A&D community and driving incremental activity into the business. This role reports to the Director of Sales and Business Development.
If you’re interested in this role, please share your resume with us at weishauptdesign.bamboohr.com/jobs.
Duties will include, but not limited to:
- Strong focus on outside sales and business development
- Lead generation in new and existing market segments
- Cultivate new relationships with prospective clients and maintain existing relationships
- Develop sales and penetration strategies
- Manage and/or oversee sales activities including quotations, budget planning, client negotiations, order management, deliveries, and on-going relationship management
- Sales monitoring, analysis and reporting on sales activities
- Manage and achieve quarterly and annual sales targets
- Additional responsibilities as requested or required
Skills / Attributes
- Outside sales experience (3-5 years)
- Interior Design or knowledge of furniture design, an asset
- Strong relationships with Developers and Influencers
- Ability to multitask in a dynamic team environment
- Driver's license and access to a vehicle
- Strong organizational skills and detail orientation
- Excellent computer skills in Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel and Word
- Experience with inventory/database, preferably SAP
- Second language an asset
WDG is an Equal Opportunity Employer and welcomes applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in the selection process.
While we thank all applicants, only those under consideration will be contacted for an interview. No telephone calls and NO AGENCIES calls please.
Your application was submitted successfully.