Why work for us?
At Weishaupt Design Group, we strive to make work a rewarding experience. As part of Weishaupt Design Group, you will be immersed in the world of design as a participant in a diverse, innovative team that lives our core values of collaboration, positivity, dependability, and courage.
The success of our business is thanks to the amazing efforts of every single member of our group. Here are some of the ways we make sure that working for us is an awesome experience:
- Competitive Salary
- 50% employee discount on our products
- Employee Recognition Program
- Goodlife Gym Membership Discount
- Social events throughout the year
Does this sound like a great fit?
Weishaupt Design Group is a North American-based furniture retailer, manufacturer, and distributor engaged in both residential and contract markets, offering classic-contemporary designs with timeless style and enduring quality.
AVENUE ROAD, Weishaupt Design Group’s flagship brand, is currently seeking an experienced full-time Client Success Specialist. In this role, the candidate will report to the Director, Client Success.
We are currently seeking an experienced 12-month contract Client Success Specialist. An integral contributor to the success of a client-first culture, this dynamic role interfaces with all areas of the business to ensure a premium client experience. The role is centered around driving long-term customer loyalty by providing support to AVENUE ROAD’s sales team. The multifaceted role requires a confident, steady personality who thrives in a fast-paced environment.
- Liaise and maintain strong communication with internal departments including Sales, Logistics, and Purchasing, in tandem with communicating with external clients to effectively meet their delivery requirements
- Collaborate with the Sales Teams to disseminate all pertinent information regarding Customer Service issues (delays, damages, storage, etc.) & provide all delivery tracking details
- Support Sales with conflict resolution and follow through on replacement repair management
- Support decisions regarding replacement/repair for stock and client order
- Receive, ship, and track all sample order fulfillment requests
- Support all special domestic & international client projects through collated tracking databases and ensure that all information is current.
- Invoicing Support for Finance to help forecast monthly sales & prepare relevant documentation for invoicing
- Communicate with Sales Team to collect all outstanding payments to allow for the release of customer & stock orders
- Invoice management - review and enter all invoices from our 3rd party repair services
- Working with Purchasing & Logistics, track all inbound deliveries, as they relate to customer orders, and inform sales team/customers of any delays and logistical/delivery issues.
- Troubleshoot with Logistics and Purchasing for quick resolution on defective and damaged products
Education and Experience
- Minimum 3+ years’ client service experience in a fast-paced sales & operational environment
- College diploma or University degree an asset
- Previous experience in retail distribution an asset
- Solid experience with an ERP system. Experience with SAP B1 is an asset.
- Strong Microsoft Office skills
- Passion for delivering great service to clients
- Proactive and solution-oriented with the ability to affect change and influence results
- Outstanding communication, organizational skills, and a high degree of initiative
- Positive, can-do attitude
- Ability to manage conflict and demonstrated experience working in collaborative environments
- Ability to work in a team-based environment and to achieve common goals
- Demonstrated commitment to continuous process improvement
We recognize that deciding to change jobs is an important decision and we thank you for considering us in your choice.
For more information about our businesses, please visit www.weishauptdesign.com