Why work for us?
At Weishaupt Design Group, we strive to make work a rewarding experience. As part of Weishaupt Design Group, you will be immersed in the world of design as a participant in a diverse, innovative team that lives our core values of collaboration, positivity, dependability, and courage. The success of our business is thanks to the amazing efforts of every single member of our group. Here are some of the ways we make sure that working for us is an awesome experience:
- Competitive Salary
- RRSP/401K Matching program
- Health and Dental Benefits – premium paid 100%
- Employee Assistance Program
- 50% employee discount on our products
- Employee Recognition Program
- Anniversary credit program
- Social events throughout the year
Does this sound like a great fit?
WEISHAUPT DESIGN GROUP is a North American-based furniture retailer, manufacturer, and distributor engaged in both residential and contract markets, offering classic-contemporary designs with timeless style and enduring quality.
We are currently seeking a Social Media Specialist. Supporting our Director, Client Experience the successful candidate will be a highly motivated, confident self-starter, able to multi-task in a very fast paced, team-oriented environment.
- Leverage a deep knowledge of social media platforms and management, including calendar management, social media backends, planning and reporting tools, and creative execution
- Ideate, and execute social media content across all WDG brands, in partnership with the Marketing & Experience Team, that reflects our values and point of view
- Drive positive engagement and audience development across social media platforms including but not limited to Instagram, TikTok, Little Red Book, WeChat, Pinterest, and LinkedIn
- Engage with our clients and community by responding to comments and fielding DMs across all social accounts throughout the day
- Stay well-informed of trends in social media, interior design, art, and fashion to develop strategies that will help grow our community meaningfully
- Pitch ideas for our social channels that are aligned with our values
- Write, edit, and proofread copy to a high editorial standard for a variety of media, ensuring brand voice and required storytelling and marketing objectives are communicated
- Produce photography for a variety of digital applications and platforms; manage all related files and data; understanding the nuances of composition, tone, texture
- Monitor social analytics and develop reports to ensure key stakeholders are provided with regular updates, allowing for feedback, ensuring timely approvals and visibility across assigned productions
- Develop cross-functional partnerships internally and externally to leverage content across brands to reach goals and deadlines
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communication, New Media or relative field
- 3-5 years experience of building audiences and engagement through social media
- Verifiable examples of social media marketing successes
- A strong understanding of social platforms and trends including but not limited to Instagram, WeChat, Little Red Book, TikTok, LinkedIn, YouTube, Pinterest, and emerging platforms
- Experience with Google Analytics; ability to measure and report the success of campaigns
- Practiced understanding of Social Media Management Systems such as Later, Hootsuite, etc.
- Excellent writing and editorial skills; a stickler for tone, POV, response, and brand perception
- Technical knowledge and experience shooting and editing social media content with both a DSLR camera and smartphone; able to provide examples or a portfolio of work
- Detail oriented with high personal standards; basic post-production photo editing skills and an understanding of graphic design principles and best practices
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite, Microsoft Office
- French, German, Mandarin, or other second language an asset
- Above all, you are proactive, positive, and inspired
- You are self-driven, action oriented, and thrive in a dynamic environment, adaptive to new situations and receptive to new ideas or targets
- You have honed the ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment as well as strong collaboration skills; ability to incorporate input from others
- You are extremely organized with a fine-tuned attention to detail
We recognize that deciding to change jobs is an important decision and we thank you for considering us in your choice.
For more information about our businesses, please visit www.weishauptdesign.com