Why work for us?
At Weishaupt Design Group, we strive to make work a rewarding experience. As part of Weishaupt Design Group, you will be immersed in the world of design as a participant in a diverse, innovative team that lives our core values of collaboration, positivity, dependability, and courage.
The success of our business is thanks to the amazing efforts of every single member of our group. Here are some of the ways we make sure that working for us is an awesome experience:
- Competitive Salary
- 401K Matching program
- Health and Dental Benefits – premium paid 100%
- Employee Assistance Program
- 50% employee discount on our products
- Employee Recognition Program
- Anniversary credit program
- Social events throughout the year
Does this sound like a great fit?
Weishaupt Design Group is a North American-based furniture retailer, manufacturer, and distributor engaged in both residential and contract markets, offering classic-contemporary designs with timeless style and enduring quality.
AVENUE ROAD, Weishaupt Design Group’s flagship brand, is currently seeking an experienced full-time in-person Client Experience Coordinator. In this role, the candidate will report to the Director, Client Experience.
ABOUT AVENUE ROAD
AVENUE ROAD is a design destination that brings the best in design together in a highly curated experience.
A reflection of the personal vision of Founder, Stephan Weishaupt, AVENUE ROAD was born in 2007 from a desire to connect, edit, and cultivate meaningful relationships between makers and design lovers. The offering has grown to include furniture, accessories, lighting, textiles, bespoke kitchens, and architectural products.
AVENUE ROAD honors authenticity, longevity, materials, and craft, as well as the stories of those who create them. Each location, from expansive showrooms to intimate residential spaces, in Toronto, New York, Miami, Vancouver and Dallas, provide a unique perspective from which to experience the world of AVENUE ROAD. Learn more at avenue-road.com.
- Ensure all client facing spaces is presented and well maintained according to Avenue Road Visual Merchandising standards
- Manage and maintain inventory adjustments for all current, incoming, and outgoing merchandise
- Ensure showhouse equipment is in good working order and properly maintained, including but not limited to heating and cooling, kitchen equipment, office furniture and accouterment, monitoring and managing office supply stock
- Manage and oversee showhouse event rentals including lead generation, negotiations, logistics (opening or closing of building, and set up and tear down) and front-line customer service to rental clients
- Coordinate handymen, contractors, and cleaning of the showroom as well as product repairs, touch-ups, and restoration
- Support of technical installations: lighting, furniture, and rugs
- Support of local logistical coordination with logistics team and delivery team ensuring that all customer-facing deliveries meet and/or exceed Avenue Road’s client services standards
- Liaise and support sales team for client services opportunities
- Assisting with special events and projects including Marketing sales events and internal staff event planning and coordination
- Support security and safety of the team in the showroom
- Responsible for local staff communications regarding the status of the workplace, workplace closures, changes or updates to policies/procedures and includes pertinent information that will affect employee daily activities via email or staff bulletin board
- Additional duties as required
- Similar experience in a fast-paced environment (2+ years)
- Details driven individual that can deliver results under the highest expectations on time and quality
- Ability to multitask and prioritize in a dynamic team environment
- Present well and communicate clearly and effectively to upper management and internal departments
- Flexibility to think outside the box and can adjust course when appropriate new ideas or objections are raised.
- Excellent computer skills in Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel, Word, etc.
- Demonstrated high personal performance standards, the desire and ability to continuously learn, and a results-oriented work style
We recognize that deciding to change jobs is an important decision and we thank you for considering us in your choice. For more information about our businesses, please visit www.weishauptdesign.com