Why work for us?
At Weishaupt Design Group, we strive to make work a rewarding experience. As part of Weishaupt Design Group, you will be immersed in the world of design as a participant in a diverse, innovative team that lives our core values of collaboration, positivity, dependability, and courage.
The success of our business is thanks to the amazing efforts of every single member of our group. Here are some of the ways we make sure that working for us is an awesome experience:
- Competitive Salary
- RRSP Matching program
- Health and Dental Benefits – premium paid 100%
- Employee Assistance Program
- 50% employee discount on our products
- Employee Recognition Program
- Anniversary credit program
- Social events throughout the year
Does this sound like a great fit?
WEISHAUPT DESIGN GROUP is a North American-based furniture retailer, manufacturer, and distributor engaged in both residential and contract markets, offering classic-contemporary designs with timeless style and enduring quality.
We are currently seeking a Warehouse Associate. Supporting our Warehouse Team in-person, the successful candidate will be a diligent, reliable, able to multi-task in a very fast paced, and team-oriented environment. This role is responsible for providing exceptional client service throughout deliveries and installations
Role and Responsibilities:
- Unload all inbound furniture and perform item inspections, while properly reporting and documenting any deficiencies
- Perform delivery and installs for clients/project sites, while executing delivery requirements in a consistently error-free manner and with a commitment to provide an exceptional quality of service
- Maximize overall distribution centre performance by providing strong communication within the team and developing and maintaining strong team relationships
- Work with warehouse and operations teams to perform inventory cycle counts and spot counts; research any variances and communicate on procedures for the effective handling, storage, and distribution of products
- Process, package, and load orders in a consistently error-free manner focusing on accuracy and damage prevention
- Ensure that workplace health and safety requirements are met and that the security of employees, building, and inventory is maintained at all times
- 5+ years of previous experience in retail distribution, ideally in the luxury and/or furniture industry
- Friendly, outgoing personality with a passion for providing exceptional service
- Collaborative team player and strong interpersonal communication skills
- A valid, clean Ontario G-class license, required
- Experience with an ERP system, specifically SAP an asset
- Comfortable and willing to learn new technology
- Exceptional attention to detail and follow-up skills a must
- Ability to lift up to 60 lbs
- Experience with carpentry or installation of electrical fixtures, an asset
If you are considered for a 2nd interview you will be required to bring a drivers abstract with you, you must purchase this through Service Ontario.
We recognize that deciding to change jobs is an important decision and we thank you for considering us in your choice. For more information about our businesses, please visit www.weishauptdesign.com